Monday, July 2, 2012

Challenge 3: A Bird in The Sky

Finally letting the sun fade and the moon rise, I watch as you all fall asleep. How foolish of you. Sleep is for the weak. I do not sleep. Ever. You humans are pitiful.

As a treat, I decide to let one of my pets go. A surprise for when you wake up. My pet is what some call a pterodactyl. It's ruthless and finds flesh the most delicious thing in the world. It is a force to be reckoned with and will in no circumstances play with you--unless you're dead.

RULES: Same as always.

2 comments:

  1. i think there should be a multiple elimination...

    Just saying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'aww. T'is a shame I didn't see this until now.
    Especially since it sounds such a fun piece to write.

    Maybe next time...

    If I survive.

    ReplyDelete